Bryston 9B ST FIVE CHANNEL vs Rotel RMB-1585 5ch

What is the consensus among you?

I have a new Marantz av7704 and B&W cdm9nt's 

What is a better buy, and what will my B&Ws most benefit?

Used Bryston 9B 5ch OR A new/ish Rotel RMB-1585??

Looks like A-gon has a Bryston for $1700ish. I can get a new/ish Rotel 1585 for about $2k

Best choice is :
lightfighter2018
bryston just replaced the power supply on a 10 year old preamp i have of theirs for free.  My amp is a classe that is 20 years old and still hits all its specs.  Modern caps will last a lot longer than some people think.  I think the bryston is the better buy.
I think the Rotel RMB-1585 will be a better choice for your B&W speakers. They will pair really well together. 
@lightfighter2018 Rotel is nice but the specs say only 4 Ohms minimum. I am sure it can do 3 Ohm as others are using it. 

@caphill

Thanks. I think I will go for the Rotel after all. It would be ’new’ and I think it would be a good fit.

Given the following information: I have the ability to acquire Audioquest ICs and PCs at a steep discount. Given my setup - Marantz av7704, Rotel RMB-1585, B&W speakers, Kimber Kable 8TCs -- do you have any experience with AQ gears - and if so -- which product line will return the best bang for the buck?

OR

If there is a better choice for ICs and PCs... I am open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

If you want go with Class A/B there is ATI AT4005 a beast second only to its larger sibiling. I think an overkill for surrounds. Used ones are rare I guess most of them just keep them.