Whats the FATTEST sounding Tube amp to warm up Lean speakers?

What would you say is the fattest, warmest fullest sounding Tube amp to fatten up
Merlin VSM's?

They are 8 ohm, and easy to drive. 30wpc would do.

From my understanding, through reading here, the Famous match with AtmaSphere s30 actually doubles up on the natural detailed and spacious yet lean character of the Merlins.

Which Amp would do the opposite - be a little forgiving and sweet in the higher mids and fatter and fuller in the lower mids?

Thanks
128x128dumbeat
The most popular speaker for many years with our M-60 amplifier was the VSM. Very nice match and we showed with Merlin at several CE Shows.

But I would not call the amplifier fat sounding (which usually describes an excess of 2nd harmonic distortion which our amps tend to lack). It just sounds natural. 
The Atma-Sphere OTLs and the Music Reference RM series of amplifiers are not going to "fatten" the sound, they are very flat and just get out of the way. As I mentioned on your other thread old Cary amps and as also recommended here old Conrad Johnson amps will be more suitable, but I also think you're not making the most of your VAC Avatar. Sure it's not  syrupy like some classic tube amps, but it is real. I can't see an amp speaker mismatch because Merlin speakers play well with lots of amps, but I'm not your ears either.
Getting tomorrow an eq i ordered, see what that does in small touches, a db here and there can maybe fix it.