Your Forever Pieces? What and Why?

Pretty sure a number of members have some equipment they have owned forever or intend to where feasible.
Curious as to what, how long so far and why?
128x128uberwaltz
My Klipschorns, bought used by my late father in 1980 and handed down to me in 1998.My KEF Transmission Line speakers which I built in1977.
My Rega 3 TT, which I bought in 1981.My Mullard 10/10 amp, built in 1966, lightly used, still with the original valves that still measure well and sound awesome with both the Klipschorns and the KEFs.
Forgot I acquired a pair of JBL Minigon speakers that my dad purchased in '63.

Need to get them set up somewhere.
Matching pair of Harman Kardon Citation II tube power amps completely restored with the best components (1961). Matching pair of Dynaco PAS-4 tube pre-amps (Panor version) completely restored (1995), Pioneer PL 50 turntable w/AT 8008 reference cartridge (`1975), Matching pair (quad) of Meadowlark Kestral coherent transmission line speakers (early 2000’s), pair of Martin Logan SL3 Electrostatic speakers (1996).  Some of this is very old, but I’m older. 
My oldest factory piece, still in use(since 1980): a Magnepan Unitrac I, tonearm. The only change made to that, was creating an adapter, to allow upgrading it’s interconnect cable. Now mated with a Soundsmith cartridge, a golden(maybe platinum) combo. Also, circa 1980, one of my customers requested an actively crossed over pair of 10" driver, folded, 8’ transmission line woofers, to mate with his Acoustat Model IIIs. After building his and hearing the results(with a modded Hafler DH-500, driving them), I built a pair for myself. They’ve been providing fast, dynamic/impactful, tuneful bottom end for me, ever since. A few years back, I swapped out their Milos Nestorovic sourced, 10" drivers, for Seas L26RO4Ys.