Anyone with experience with the effectiveness of the AVA HUMDINGER?

Just got a new amp -- Rogue ST 100 -- and have transformer hum.  First time ever in my system.  The factory says something about DC voltage on the incoming AC line.  My son the electrician says he has never heard of that happening.  He says we switched from Edison to Tesla a few years back. 

Anyway, I have tried all kinds of things to see if I could eliminate/reduce it  to no avail:  different circuits, disconnect everything else from the system (other than speakers)  disconnected the powered woofers in my speakers and the subwoofer, tightened the bolts holding the transformer down,  etc. etc.

So maybe the Humdinger is worth a try??   Some other way to handle it (other than a new transformer which the factory says it will do if its really the transformer)?.  Anyone with experience with any other solution?  Thanks for your help..  Regards,  Rich
drrnc2
I tried the Humdinger to eliminate Rogue transformer hum, and it didn't do a thing. The unit is extremely well made, and I have no doubt it does exactly what they say it does, only what it was eliminating was not causing my hum. AVA were very easy working with, both ordering and returning the unit for full refund.
Which Rogue amp? I ordered one just yesterday to address hum in a CMII. 
Post removed 
@helomech Ironically enough, a CMII. I ended up trying 5 different AC wiring "solutions" and 8 or 9 after-market products, and nothing worked.  Inherent in that model, and/or my example of that model.  BTW, this was fairly low-level hum, but it came from both the transformers (mechanical) and through the speakers.
I just place an order of the humdinger from AVA online. One of my Bryston 7BST mono amps has hum noise, I can hear the hum noise if the put my ear 5” away. No hum noise from speakers, the other mono block is dame quiet. Will let you know how it goes.