Anyone heard the Alsyvox Botticelli planar speakers?

Full range ribbon tweeter/midrange and push-pull planar magnetic bass driver.  22Hz to 40kHz. 94 dB efficient due to all neo magnets. 260 lbs per speaker.  Has garnered enthusiastic show reviews.  BTW, "only $87k".   Looks beautiful.

https://alsyvox.com/

dracule1
I have heard them at RMAF 2018, and they were simply outstanding. Ultra smooth, expansive soundstage and superb dynamics. I kept looking for a subwoofer in the room...lol!!. And yes, $87K is lot of dough but an audition and close inspection of these exquisite speakers may prompt you to sell the stocks or reaching for your checkbook.

PS: Never mind roberjerman, he must have forgotten to take his meds today 😉
Post removed 
Shkong78, are you sure about pricing? 60.9k Euro minus VAT is little over 50k Euro. 
Roberjerman, I get your sarcasm. The Carver ALS is a fantastic speaker and competes with the ultra expensive speakers over $100k I’ve heard. However, I’ve always been a die hard planar speaker fan, especially Apogee.  This is the Apogee speaker that Apogee should or would have built if it were still in business today.  On top of that, the aesthetics are far above any Apogee, imo.  I’ve read several reviews by people who attended audio shows displaying the Botticelli, and all have been totally enthralled by its sound.
Lalitk, I’m kicking myself for not attending RMAF this year. I was so close to going, but decided not to. I’ve yet to hear anything negative about this speaker, other than it’s price. The only planar speakers in this price range are the ML Neolith and Scaena, but both are hybrids and both have integration issues that are no go for me. The Neolith was a big disappointment.