Animated Movies

I'm putting together a small collection of animated movies. I'm looking for ones that have amazing audio and video qualities. I have Ice Age and Monsters Inc. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
krelldog
so far, everything mentioned looks to be computer animation or rotoscope(a scanner darkly). that said, there are many hundreds of great animated classics which have been painstakingly restored for DVD. if you have kids, just buy the one's they like, and be done. otherwise, buy the one's you like.....recommendation 'the fantastic planet'.
Jaybo - good call. I remember seeing Fantastic Planet when it first came out. My recomendation was neither computer nor rotoscope, BTW. Another great one is any of the Wallace & Grommet films. Also, anything by The Brothers Quay.
Jax2...i love the brothers quay....add 'fritz the cat' too..just for a reference of 'pushing the envelope'.
Post removed 
"American Pop" is one of my animated favorites. Great story and great soundtrack! I also own "Akira" which is a cool/trippy story.

Disney's "Dinosaur" is pretty awesome on a front-projector system esp. the teradactyl's flight sequence near the start of the movie.