Animated Movies

I'm putting together a small collection of animated movies. I'm looking for ones that have amazing audio and video qualities. I have Ice Age and Monsters Inc. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
krelldog
"Tripplets of Belleville" is pretty cool.
Great soundtrack, and the movie has some great surrealistic artwork.

Monster House is visually a great movie too, IMHO.
(A kid's movie that is actually somewhat scary.)

Most of the Hayao Miyazaki's films are pretty great from a visual and conceptual standpoint, (although whether they are from an audio standpoint is debatable.) My favorites include: Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away, which is pretty awesome.

My two cents worth.
'The Incredibles' have great sound and is an excellent movie.

'Mulan' and 'Kung Fu Panda' are good also.
My all-time favorite is a live-animation feature which may be really a matter of taste as it is perhaps a more artistic approach than anything mentioned above. I would not highlight it as having amazing audio or video qualities, but it most certainly is visually amazing. "Alice" by Czech filmmaker, Jan Svankmajer. There are a few clips on YouTube you can watch to see if it may float your boat. Here's 6 minutes that includes a link where you can order the film if you like what you see. There will be further links to other clips from the film on that page as well.

If you want to stick with Hollywood, you could add Toy Story, Ratatouille,Wall-E,Ice Age...hell, you pretty much can't go wrong with Pixar and Dreamworks if you like that realm of animation.

PS Of the above, a hearty second to Triplets of Belville
I can second Hayao Miyazaki's work. I don't know much about Anime, but these films are amazing!

The Pixar films are true works of art. The image and sound are world class, with great stories.

I also liked the "Animatrix", which is a DVD that revolves around the "Matrix". I'm not a fan of the "Matrix" movies, but the "Animatrix" is very cool. It also gives the story behind how the "Matrix" came to be. Far more interesting than the movies, IMHO.

Hope this helps....

Thanks for the recommendation! I am definitely going to check out "Triplets of Belville" in the future.