Gryphon Diablo 300

New incarnation of already excellent SS integrated from the Danish Gryphon Audio is presented in Munich Hi-Fi show. Except of changed appearance that follows design of flagship Mephisto they improved preamp and power. Now it goes 300W 8 Ohm - 600W 4 Ohm and 950W in 2 Ohm.If someone had a chance to hear it at Munich please share your experience with us...
128x128raindog031
I use a Hurricane with my Diablo 300 and it works great!   Give it some time to break in, though.

i can’t speak to the Sabrina, but I would think it would really well know the sonic signature of the 300 and listening to the Sabrina’s a couple of times.(I’m using Sopra 3s)

Im using a Chord Dave in conjunction with a N10 feeding the system and it sounds very 3D.

Congrats on your purchase!
Post removed 
Thanks a lot rshad0000 for responding

I reseive my diablo 300 tow days ago after listning i think somthing is wrong! the bass is not tight engoph and not controled how much time i have to wait for brrak in period? , it could be from the dac even i dont know if the belt in dac wi be better or not? i use ultra high end components with the diablo 300 it should blow me away?!, wilson sabrina,aurender N10,denafrips terminator dac, audioquest hurricane pc,audioquest diamond aes/ebu,audioquest diamond earth xlr's....

All these cable are nsw cables eccept hurricane pc i have it from a while its allready breaked in
I hope my problem be solved after 200 houers..

I dont think sabrina will not match with the 300 any thougts...? I will give it a week countenues playing and then i will see what's the differance.
Thanks Dguitarnut for responding 

I ordered some cables from sablon,bocchine (king)sablon pc,panetla reserva sc,panetela reserva xlr's,panatela reserva AES.

I hop it can do a magic for my system becouse i read a lot of reviwes about thoes cable any thougts..?