White Album Deluxe Anniversary edition

Anyone else have skipping on otherwise perfectly pressed albums at the beginnings of side 1 and side 2 of the Esher Demos?
gpgr4blu
dennisgh
May I ask where you purchased yours as the defect may be in a short run of pressings? Mine was my first vinyl purchase from Amazon which was surprisingly well packed.
@twoch, not as much damage as Phil Spector! But I agree; Martin's mixes suck, the vocals far too high in the mix, the bass drum almost inaudible. Upon hearing the first album, Ringo asked "Where's me kick?" Martin recorded them like a Pop Group, not a Rock 'n' Roll Band. It got better as time went on, thankfully.
Post removed 
People tend to like whatever version of an LP they grew up with, however, GM's work on SPLHCB and TWA is exemplary and restores sounds that were either buried in the mix, or bass that was rolled way off so that the LP would play nice on el cheapo record players back in the day. We're extremely lucky these projects even happened! That said, I have multiple copies of both that include Japanese pressings and MFSL releases, all in mint condition. IMO the new remixed releases blow away the originals. I'm using a SOTA Star Sapphire, Origin Live Silver arm, and Soundsmith Hyperion cartridge & preamp played on Genesis III speakers with Genesis Servo12 subs-- so fairly high resolution-- the new releases sound exceptional-- beautiful packaging and overall execution.