Amplifier upgrade

Have been a long time Infinity fan and have owned several different series. I have the Eplison I use Aragon's to power then 8008 (newer version) for the lows, Palladiums (slant front) for the Highs, Pass Labs Aleph P preamp, Sony
XA777ES CD Player, Morrow MA 7 Balanced and Richard Gray speaker wire Bi-wired.

The Infinity Eplison requires bi-amping but after plenty of research and listening i have found the high end is harder to drive then the low. Happy with the way they sound for now but thinking of up grading the High end 
amp for greater clarity and headroom looking at the McIntosh MC352, Aragon Iridium.... any thoughts?

Best Regards,
Larry 
lilrock
I have a set of RS-1s. I use Threshold amps to run both pairs of towers. At one time I also used some VTL 300s on the mid/high end. From my experience what you use depends on how you like your Infinities to sound like. I prefer a hotter top end since my hearing isn't what it used to be. So I use SS amps. Just make sure you have lots of current and you'll be good to go. Depending on your budget a pair of Threshold SA monos would be perfect.
Thanks, I have owned this pair of Eplision's for about 1 1/2 years and the seller did a good job in hiding the faulty Servo Woofer, price was great but the servo system never worked properly so i ran the system without the cable and was happy until the one woofer failed. I  do plenty of research lucky to find a good replacement Morel MW 1254. Power 
handiling 500 Watts RMS, 1500 Watts Max, 20 to 700Hz, 87 db 1w/1m
5.1 Voice Coil a good match for after market. Was not a perfect fit the rim was a bit smaller but was not a problem for me being a carpenter. 
Not really worried about resale since this is a great speaker.

It took a long minute to find room placement and getting used to 20Hz but have to say no woofer clipping at all regardless of what I play at any
volume. As any Infinity fan would know some are know for. This pair can produce unreal bass with adjustment from the SCU if you care but depth and clarity is there, my reason for upgrading the high end amp (lows a bit later).

I do have great power conditioner, Richard gray Pole Pig, 2 RG 400's
and a custom RG 220 volt conditioner From Richard  powering my conditioners, ultra, ultra quite.

I always appreciate help audiophile world will look into Benchmark AHB2 and Threshold SA Monos, Many Thanks,

Regards,
Larry