Running Benchmark AHB2 in bridged mode and 4 Ohm Speaker

Does running this amp in bridge mode mean each channel will see half the impedance i.e 2 Ohm each when connected to a 4 Ohm speaker.  If so will this cause a problem when the speaker dips to 3 or 2 ohms?. 

Anyone running Benchmark AHB2 in bridged mode with low impedance speakers?. 
geek101
According to Benchmark the amp in bridged mono  the maximum unclipped output voltage is 45.5 Vrms (64.4V peak) into a 4 Ohm load. 
georgehifi, my question was in the form of yes/no.  I can only interpret your non-response as "no, I have no direct experience with the amps in bridged mode".  This dosen't mean that your speculations are not correct.
According to Benchmark the amp in bridged mono the maximum unclipped output voltage is 45.5 Vrms (64.4V peak) into a 4 Ohm load.

I would expect it to be higher. If the rails are 60 volts then the peak volts should approach 120, say 100 Volts with losses,  but the current won't support that as 25 amps are needed. BTW 18 amps is not an impressive amount of current for modern amp of that size. Should be more like 40 amps. The Mitsubishi Docking Amp of 1978 delivered 60 amps, I measured it!

Something is a little off here and the more I here the more I wouldnt want to bridge this amplifier. I have nothing against bridging in general and have made bridged amps.

The reason we bridge amplifiers is when WE DO NOT have a low impedance load. We bridge to get voltage not current. We bridge to get some juice into 8 ohms. When we have 4 ohms we dont bridge. 

Where are the italics around here? All caps is my best substitute. :)
georgehifi, my question was in the form of yes/no.

Are you speculating, or do you have actual experience with the amp in different configurations?
I repeat, If you have a technical background and understand what happens when you bridge an amp, you wouldn’t be asking this question.

Cheers George
That 18 amp number was a mistake if you read further down it was clarified to be 29 amps. I am not an expert just going by what I read on benchmarks site and various reviews. Benchmark used the amp at a 2017 show to drive a pair of 4 Ohm PCM monitors in bridged mode. Reviewers have used it to drive 8 Ohm, 6 Ohm and 4 Ohm speakers in bridged mode apparently with good results. Actually I agree with you and George I don't really see why 1 amp in stereo would'nt be enough with the OP's efficent speakers that have powered subs so this amp is just driving the mids and highs I assume. But he seems to want 2 amps to try in bridged mode and from everything I have read on this amp it can do it.