Denon DP-60L?

Anybody have one? I just picked one up in excellent condition. This thing looks great, is built like a tank and sounds excellent. I'd like to have RCA jacks installed so I can use different cables and I'm also going to have them go over everything while it's in the shop. Any certain areas I should have them check? They told me don't do a recap if I'm not having any issues. I'll be using it with an Ortofon Bronze, Lounge Audio LCR MKIII w/silver upgrade and KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I got it for a great deal and don't want to put too much in it but I'd like to get many more years out of it if I can.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
@yogiboy No, it came with just the straight arm. It also came with a Sumiko Blue Oyster but I am going to put an Ortofon Bronze in it that I already have. From reading, I guess I’ll be fine with the Bronze and most MM cartridges in general with the straight arm? I don’t mind putting some money into it if it’s worth it. Getting the RCA jacks will run me about $65. I’m thinking the recap would be another $100-150? I also read that the 60L is sealed? Can I compromise anything by having it worked on internally at all? It is minty cosmetically and a very cool looking turntable.
The platter on those older Denons have a magnetic strip on the inside rim . Be careful not to damage it. I have seen those tables fetch over a grand in mint condition. You will be happy with that table for years with no reason to change it. BTW, I don’t see why you would have to replace the caps!
@yogiboy Thanks again. Yes, I’m no electrical expert but I hear many say that replacing the caps is cheap compared to the other parts that may get damaged with old caps failing. Also, I guess it’s hard to find parts for older Denon tables as well? Any other areas I should have them go over if they’re in it? I’m definitely going with the RCA jacks. They said they would also polish the cover for another $25. Honestly it doesn’t really need it but for $25 if they can get it closer to new looking I might just do it. I’m more concerned with getting it solid mechanically for more years. Again, it works great now so I guess I need to concentrate on suspect wear and tear spots while they have it open.
Sorry if my first post was a bit caustic.  I would say that you got the DP60L at a very fair price, for $300.  I would say that if you were to spend another $300 or so on it, in order to put it into tip top condition, that would not be a bad investment.  And if you're going to use it for years, then you could even justify spending a bit more. These Denons used some discrete transistors that have proven to be problematic and can be replaced with modern, more reliable equivalents.  Further, they operate off of a single IC that is hard to find, if it fails.  Leaky capacitors can lead to failures of any of those parts, which is why I urge you to do the capacitors.  If your tech is really knowledgable, he could also upgrade the transistors while he is in there.  (The caps and transistors are cheap; the cost is all labor.) If you don't want to spend the bucks, keep an eye out for a DP75 or DP80.  Those don't have a built-on tonearm but are one step up from the DP60 in terms of function as a turntable. They are also undervalued in this market.
@lewm Thanks for the excellent reply. I think I might push the fact of the caps and transistors being updated. He was saying it would be in the $150 range for caps. So with my RCAs installed, new caps/trans and a cover polish I might be in for under $300 and I'll feel more confident with it going forward. I have two Pro-Ject tables and they just don't feel as solid and smooth as this Denon. Thus they are now FS. I actually spotted the 60L when I was going to buy a minty 51F and ended up buying both. I'll put the 51F in my family room. Everyone can enjoy some smooth vintage auto there. :)