Denon DP-60L?

Anybody have one? I just picked one up in excellent condition. This thing looks great, is built like a tank and sounds excellent. I'd like to have RCA jacks installed so I can use different cables and I'm also going to have them go over everything while it's in the shop. Any certain areas I should have them check? They told me don't do a recap if I'm not having any issues. I'll be using it with an Ortofon Bronze, Lounge Audio LCR MKIII w/silver upgrade and KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I got it for a great deal and don't want to put too much in it but I'd like to get many more years out of it if I can.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
@lewm Thanks for the reply. It’s a local shop that’s been around a while and from ’what I’ve heard’ does good work. Yes, I’m more comfortable with a recap while it’s in there so it made me wonder too. As for “I don’t want to put too much in it” and “I’d like to get many more years out of it", you missed the if I can part and I probably should have said if it’s worth it instead. Is the 60L that nice of a turntable to put the money into it? I got it for the $300 range. Do I listen to it as is, hope for a few good years and save my money for a better turntable down the road? Sorry I'm not as experienced with turntables as others here.
I owned that table many moons ago and I gave it to my sister and she still uses it. You got a very nice table for 300 bucks. BTW, do you have the two interchangeable arm wands that came with that table?
@yogiboy No, it came with just the straight arm. It also came with a Sumiko Blue Oyster but I am going to put an Ortofon Bronze in it that I already have. From reading, I guess I’ll be fine with the Bronze and most MM cartridges in general with the straight arm? I don’t mind putting some money into it if it’s worth it. Getting the RCA jacks will run me about $65. I’m thinking the recap would be another $100-150? I also read that the 60L is sealed? Can I compromise anything by having it worked on internally at all? It is minty cosmetically and a very cool looking turntable.
The platter on those older Denons have a magnetic strip on the inside rim . Be careful not to damage it. I have seen those tables fetch over a grand in mint condition. You will be happy with that table for years with no reason to change it. BTW, I don’t see why you would have to replace the caps!
@yogiboy Thanks again. Yes, I’m no electrical expert but I hear many say that replacing the caps is cheap compared to the other parts that may get damaged with old caps failing. Also, I guess it’s hard to find parts for older Denon tables as well? Any other areas I should have them go over if they’re in it? I’m definitely going with the RCA jacks. They said they would also polish the cover for another $25. Honestly it doesn’t really need it but for $25 if they can get it closer to new looking I might just do it. I’m more concerned with getting it solid mechanically for more years. Again, it works great now so I guess I need to concentrate on suspect wear and tear spots while they have it open.