Lumin S1 vs. the world

Greetings All, 

I am considering a Lumin S1.  Does anyone have good insight on these units?  The company does not have much distribution in the US, and most reviews are a bit outdated.  Any information is welcome.  I currently have a Mytek Brooklyn +, and I have auditioned the Manhattan and the PS Audio DS DAC.  The Lumin S1 has a lot of great features in the design, but as always...  how does it sound?  How are your experiences with Roon?  Did you audition the S1 and pick something else for some reason?  What other incredibly opinionated audiophile comments can you make?  ;-)
steinkrieg
I'm using a Lumin S-1, Lumin app is great, very user friendly, just love it. Sometime I will use my Lumin S-1 to play music file through my Esoteric K-03X's DAC. 

Lumin X-1 just comes out and Lumin S-1 2nd hand price drop a lot now (Around US$3850 ~ US$ 4000 in Hong Kong's 2nd hand market). 
Hello folks As I say to my house officers : never look at the menu of the restaurant , otherwise , you'll finish Inside for a meal I have been using the U1 for some time now , and it really is a great product However , I'm just asking myself the question about the Lumin S1 or the A1 Since I cannot test the products , I'm looking for your input Plex Lucky Patcher Kodi

Hi!

following up on this discussion, how would you rate Lumin S1 against PS Audio Directstream DAC? (Btw, is PS perhaps soon launching and upgrade to this famous DAC? its a few years old now and i just saw a dealer having special deals on it).
Post removed