NuForce STA 200

Hi, everyone! I need some inputs here. I am shopping for a Amplifier and came to know NuForce STA 200. Is it a good amp? What is a pre-amp recommended to go with it? I called the seller, the guy said he recommended any “decent” Parasound pre-amp. What do you think? If I buy the amp, for now, will use it to run my Klipsch R28F and will use my Onkyo TA-8555 as pre-amp. 
justinpham2012
Was asking any and all since it’s a difficult match. I’m currently using DAC-9 as pre    Thanks 
I've had my STA200 for over a year now and I still love it. I have it pared with a Rogue tube RP5 with a Schiit SYS in between to cut the gain. As I said before, I originally got the amp as an "in between" amp. However, I still am in no hurry to upgrade. When I do, The Benchmark amp sounds really tempting.
It's been over 30 days since I purchased the STA200 and I've ironed out some issues with my system. I had been using an Apple TV 3rd gen via the optical output to the NAD M51 DAC and switched to the USB input connected to an old Windows laptop.

The sound is now phenomenal. I am seriously convinced that you're not going to beat this amp for $500. Bass is full and tight. I ditched the Doge 8 and am running the M51 directly into the STA200 and there is no harshness, but the highs are extended and detailed.
@jl35 

The DAC-9 will work fine as I tried it briefly with the DAC-10.  My preference is the W4S STP-SE.