Reel to Reel Tape

I have an analogue setup. Although I have a CD player in the system. But everything else is an analogue. I am listening to Reel to Reel tape decks, I have a few of them, and I also have DBX 224X-DS attached. Does anyone else have similar setup? I find the DBX to be quite awesome. What's your opinion?
almandog

Thanks for that "heads up" John; I am out of everything, and I was just wondering where to re-supply.

I enjoy happy spinning daily, and now, thanks to you, I'll get supplies and take care of overdue maintenance.
Dear @orpheus10 : ARC phono/CAT preamp degrades the cartridge signal even more than SS units. As more/additional links in the signal as more degradation to that audio signal.

R.
Your machine is frequency response limited and with higher noise level as is desirable  and no I'm not driven by specs as that gentleman posted. Facts are facts and some like those are important.

Anyway, that's the way you are satisfied and it's what in really counts for you. My comments are only that just: comments.

R.

The commonly stated range of human hearing is 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Under ideal laboratory conditions, humans can hear sound as low as 12 Hz and as high as 28 kHz, though the threshold increases sharply at 15 kHz in adults, corresponding to the last auditory channel of the cochlea.

Frequency response: 30Hz to 30kHz (15 ips); That's 10K above audibility.

But the bottom line can not be stated by specifications; it's all about the musical quality of the sound.

Frequency response: 30Hz to 30kHz (15 ips); That's 10K above audibility.
FWIW, LPs can do 15Hz to 45KHz; the lower limit described by tone arm mechanical resonance and the upper end by the intentional frequency limitation found in the circuitry of the cutter amplifiers.

Both LP and R2R have more high frequency response than digital at least so far...