Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
I'd love more info on this dac. It doesn't seem to be a balanced design though, which is what I would be interested in. 
XLR analog outputs are available as an option which I realize does not make it "balanced".
XLR analog outputs are available as an option which I realize does not make it "balanced".
"Could be" what many do these days, on the output of sources and the input of amps, they just add a single ended to balanced output or input opamp converter, which sounds worse than the (single ended) rca which doesn’t use the opamp.

single ended to balanced opamp converter
https://www.mouser.com/images/microsites/low-power-diff-con-fig01.jpg

balanced to single ended opamp converter
https://i.stack.imgur.com/OBlvF.png

And the only way to find out is to look at the circuit diagram or visually trace the circuit to see if it’s a pseudo balance or a real balanced circuit from input to output, you’ll be surprised how many are pseudo, especially tube amps, pre’s and sources and R2R dacs, even some solid state pre’s and amps though not as many.

Cheers George
Years ago I bought the original Audio Mirror DAC for aroung $500 which I believe used the TDA1543 chip (it may have been TDA1541 though). It was a very nice DAC, which I eventually had modified by Tube Research Labs. Those mods made it sound a whole lot better. The DAC in stock form stacked up very well against an Audio Note DAC I had a chance to listen to for an extended period. Not sure what Vlad is up to these days, other than moving to MN from TX, but I hope his last two DAC efforts improved on the first. If so the price is a bargain.
clio09
Good to see he's a stayer in this industry Anthony, seeing you've had dealings with him before, any chance of finding out what d/a converter he uses?

Cheers George