HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
Why would you waste the time to go look at speakers you think are overpriced?
Post removed 
I haven't sold anything on ebay in years, but recently I discovered their 10% fee on electronics and was shocked to say the least.

I was going to start a new thread on it but seems it's been discussed before.

I can see a 2% kickback, maybe...but 10% is over the top.

Granted it's in black and white they  charge this fee, but it doesn't jump right out at the occasional seller....should be a solid conformation when you list something.

But I see your point on letting it sit, or having it viewed by millions of people....but 10% is crazy IMO.
It has been 10% fees for years unfortunately.
Only items I know that are less are musical instruments and accessories at 3.5% to match Reverb.com.

It's the price of having worldwide advertising and as far as eBay is concerned all they say is if you don't like it don't use it!
@dyl71 
I can see a 2% kickback, maybe...but 10% is over the top
Really?  Considering the marketing power of placing your ad where thousands of audiophiles can see it, the business process and computing power that allows your potential buyers to make on-line offers that you can review and respond to without needing to have strangers enter your house (i.e., Craig's list), and the benefit of being able to review feedback about your potential buyers before deciding whether you want to trade with them......you really think all that is not worth 10%!  I can't cash out my change drawer at the local big box grocery store without paying a 10% fee - for no other service than running the change through a machine.