Dear Audiogon,

If political discussions are prohibited then why are showing political ads?
rsfphil
I currently have two ads. One is for 4 central New Jersey apartment communities and the other is for underwear promising that my first pair is on them.

For no money in the world could I guess why they picked me for those two ads. Much less why it would be so enticing to buy underwear that is already on them.
I currently have two ads. One is for 4 central New Jersey apartment communities and the other is for underwear promising that my first pair is on them.

That sounds like a pretty sad reflection of YOUR browsing activities methinks Sir!

Lol
Quick question. Why would they be wearing your underwear? That seems very inappropriate if you ask me.
uberwaltz,

That is what I thought, too, but it baffles me. Underwear is very low on my list of things I ever look for. In fact, I am certain that I never looked for it. Well, maybe they want to tell me something? Should I start looking? Could they tell what I was missing?

Same goes for New Jersey.

"Why would they be wearing your underwear?"
I do not know but it is their marketing punchline. "Your first pair is on us". The ad service needs to be improved, they missed the target by a million miles.

Now I have an ad for GMC SUV. I have not looked up cars in a while and SUVs probably in years, if ever. If nothing else, it is less flammable than politics.
Not wishing to trash this thread at all but I know someone will try and make fun of this when I am being serious!

I use DuckDuckGo web browser which has excellent built in ad blocking and it is free.

Question is, am I missing out on some very important items that obviously I need because of this?