Vandersteen TREO CT's with Pass Labs XA60.8

Was just wondering if anyone has heard this combo together?

The TREO’s being at 86db sensitivity are a little tougher to push, but the Pass amp, being "pure Class A" is quite buff.

Also the TREO’s being 6ohm give the Pass amp a little more head room.

Just wondering. Anybody heard this combo?
flip49er
I’m running Treo CT’s with a xa30.8 and they sound fantastic!  I don’t think you would be disappointed with either integrated.
Now that is something I REALLY wanted to hear. I seriously did not think that anyone would pair a XA 30.8 with the TREO's. Because that is really the route I would like to go. 

Curious Doni...What size room are you running this combo?

Right now, to the best I can do the math, I cannot get more then 65 watts in my room. It is just too loud for my small space. Which makes the XA 30.8 a better fit for my room, being as it leaves "class A" at 61 watts. And you saying they sound FANTASTIC with the TREO's has really peaked my interest. My wallet would be much happier as well! $6800 to $13500 is a BIG jump!

Not sure what you mean by "either integrated" though. The XA 30.8 and XA 60.8 are both not integrated.

If could elaborate on that, and also the Fantasticness of this combo, I would love to hear your thoughts. 
I had an XA 30.8 hoooked up to my Quatros for almost a year. It sounded very impressive, with glorious midrange and top to bottom excellent presentation. However, in comparison to the 60.8s, it was somewhat deficient in the center image and didn’t have the same balls-out drive and bass slam, even with the powered subs.
That is kinda the route I thought I would take. Want to hear that Pass Labs “house” sound through the TREO’s, but just do not have the cash for a couple 60.8’s....right now. 

Great to know that the 30.8 can handle the Vandy’s though. TREO’s don’t have that powered bass though. I do still think it will sound damn good in my small room though. 
The old audiophile adage that "you can't have too much power" has a great deal of truth to it.