NuForce STA 200

Hi, everyone! I need some inputs here. I am shopping for a Amplifier and came to know NuForce STA 200. Is it a good amp? What is a pre-amp recommended to go with it? I called the seller, the guy said he recommended any “decent” Parasound pre-amp. What do you think? If I buy the amp, for now, will use it to run my Klipsch R28F and will use my Onkyo TA-8555 as pre-amp. 
justinpham2012
Devilboy, the STA200 is a very " non resonant " chassis, and those rubber feet at 90 degree angles are all part of the design. I have tried other feet, and very little improvement. I do have the amp sitting on an old VPI platform, which is a sandwich design of various materials that is quite non resonant in and of itself. I am still amazed at the sonic ability of this little gem. Enjoy ! MrD
Thanks Mr. D. I have mine on a platform as well. An older one. The name escapes me now. The feet are a bit strange though. I've had two Job 225 amps plus their  INTegrated.  The STA 200 sounded nice right out of the box last night. Clean and dynamic, typical of the Job amps.
Not sure of whom you are asking the question. I am using a Luminous Audio Axiom, Walker mod, 3 in, 2 out, single ended, with remote. Incredible. Enjoy, MrD.
I'm using a Burson V2+ as my DAC, preamp and headphone amp for my Focal Clears.