Is the NuPrime CDT 9 Pro a Best Kept Secret?

Recently the lens fell out of my heavily moded (Musical Concepts)  Pioneer PD 65 which I use as a transport, toslinked to my Audio Alchemy DPP/DAC. I glued it back in, but it won't play.  I  may have inserted it upside down, alas, there was no telling which way was up even wth my magnifying glass

so I am in search of a transport. The NuPrime CDT 9 Pro (MSRP $795) caught my eye, but I cannot find a review

Anybody know anything? 
tweak1
@tweak1 You’re welcome, my friend!

The CEO, Jason, will promptly respond to your email inquiries. He communicates quite well.

I waited forever for a reply from their general email accounts. Nothing for weeks.

The SRC works quite well from my limited experience with it. As long as your DAC has a digital signal lock indicator, you should be able tell if the selected sampling rate is accepted. I presume the “SRC Off” setting is simply 44.1kHz, as it worked with my DAC that only has the ability to accept 44.1 and 48 kHz data streams.

NuPrime emailed me their jitter specs as measured at the output clock circuit. It’s 120 psec. 
I unboxed the Marantz: it's no toy CD player. Handsome, well made, heafty.

Alas, it is not without its quirks, which have to do with the universal remote...

*it is not backlit
* and because it also provides functions for the matching amp, it is crammed with buttons. One output selection button is directly above, and easily engaged when selecting, the pause/play button .That took awhile to figure out as doing so disengages the remote features
* does not have open/close
* the manual is on a disc! WTF?

Quibble aside, it was sold as new, never played, meaning it's not broken in, even though with digital once it's unplugged it takes 24-48 hours to come on song, so Im expecting 100-200 hours, BUT, right out the box I can tell it's probably going to be a very good upgrade from my trusty Pioneer {Pioneer is no longer carrying parts:(, and pricewise it's a no-brainer or me

How much better the Nuprime might be will escape me, but the email screw up saved me almost $400 and with the Marantz and me being in Florida, about a week shipping time