Best MM?

I want to try a MM with my Herron VTPH-2a. What's the best one? Maestro 2, Zephyr III, AT VM760SLC? Something else?
dhcod
Dear @dhcod : I own the JVC X-1 MK2, as fact was me whom put in the " audio stage ". It's a good performer but as @orpheus10 pointed out no one can touch not even near the ADC 26/27 quality performance level, this ones belongs to a very different " quality league ".

R.
Why do some of the eBay Victor X-1ii say titanium cantilever instead of beryllium? 
Dear @vortrex : Maybe by ignorance:

https://www.vinylengine.com/library/jvc/x1.shtml

R.

@dhcod : original JVC or ADC and other vintage ones are almost no wAY TO FIND OUT REPLACEMENT STYLUS.

To make a long story long, I am an Electronics Technician, with a first class license; that's how I earned a living for my entire working life.

It was my philosophy that it was all in the specifications. Then one day my prized SS preamp bit the dust. I was curious as to why people would pay so much for tube preamps, that were not half as good as mine according to the specifications.

I got a loaner CJ PV 10, that had audible distortion, but the music sounded better than my highly rated SS amp with the very best specifications; that's when I decided to listen to those people who call themselves "Audiophiles", who don't even know ohm's law.

Now I listen carefully to what they have to say, because the bottom line is; "What does the music sound like when played through a piece of equipment"? The quality of that sound is a combination of things, and one of them is high price parts. That means that high quality sound ain't gonna be cheap.

When somebody tells me a $200. cartridge is going to sound better than a 1K cartridge, I'm skeptical. This is in reference to the best Stanton and Pickering cartridges. Those cartridges were in reference to "Mono"; yes, I believe they could compare with today's best, if were talking about "Mono", but I'm not talking about, Mono, I'm talking about a holographic 3D sound stage.

Raul stated that 1K was not much money; if that's all you can afford, it's a lot of money; that's what I meant by, "It's all relative".

While there are as many different colors of sound as there are colors of the rainbow, each one of these colors has to be compared within it's price range; "There ain't no free lunch", and if there is, I want to be the first to get it.

If I was in the market for a very expensive cartridge, this is the one I would buy;

https://www.ttvjaudio.com/Grado_Epoch_Phono_Cartridge_p/gra0000075.htm

That's because each time I have gone up the Grado price line, I have been well satisfied; their color of the rainbow is my color.

Since I was a born music lover, I have been in this game all of my life; however, I've only been in the "high end" since 1990.