Shindo Masseto + Coincident Frankenstein versus Nagra 300i integrated

For a while, I have been saving up to buy a Shindo preamp to complete my system (Devore O96, AMR DP-777, Coincident 300b Frankensteins).
I am now ready to buy a Shindo preamp, but now suddenly I feel the itch to completely change my system (sell the Franks), and go for a Nagra 300i.
I had once heard a Nagra 300i connected to the O93 and it was heavenly. Also it would feel good to replace 3 boxes (2 mono amps, 1 preamp) with a single integrated amp. I am big fan of minimalism.
But is this a sonically correct move?
Or should I wait for my itch to subside and go for that Shindo preamp ?
The retail price of both options are the same, around 20K.
essrand
Sorry for the partial hijack.  Yep the remote version was a problem.  Is Coincident really now made in China?  Ugh, when did this start?
Since forever. Notice how he doesn’t say anywhere ion his website his electronics are made in Canada. Why do you think he sells the dynamo amp so cheap? $999 at trade shows. Because it’s actually an OEM design. There is a Chinese branded version of his amp, that has been sold since 2012, long before the dynamo 34semkii came out. It looks exactly the same, from the tube selection, the chassis, the backplate and the internals

can dig up pics tomorrow but I ain’t making any of this up.
Looks sufficiently different to assume Coincident might be using a basic chassis and trafs and modifying it.