Advice and help understanding, choosing a Widebander / Single Full Range Driver speaker?

I'm considering a second set of speakers for my primary system.

I'm satisfied and very happy with my current primary speakers (Tekton Design SEs), so this isn't about a replacement speaker, but I have been looking for something that is different enough from my Tektons, in terms of speaker type and design, etc.

My current top choices being Sound Labs or Cube Audio. Horns, maybe.

Srajan Ebaen's review of the Bliss C a year ago was what first exposed me to Cube Audio and his more recent review of the Nenuphar is stellar. Both reviews are copied in my follow-up post below.

I've been 'somewhat' exposed to full range drivers (or nearly so, with augmentation) as I've owned Zu Audio and Vaughn Loudspeakers and have been exposed to Teresonic speakers and Voxativ drivers. Still, I'm a neophyte with regards to this speaker type (single full-range driver).

Would love to learn more about the pros and cons of owning a true wide-bander and issues, pitfalls, etc. I should consider before moving forward.

Leaving this very general and open. Let's keep budget out of this also (I don't want to complicate the discussion). 

More on my system and room and preferences in subsequent posts.

Thanks!

(BTW - I did search the forums and there is 1 wide bander thread and 6 full range driver threads. None apply directly, but I will review each to see what I can pull out that may be relevant).
david_ten
With jazz, folk, girl and guitar, they are just about perfect. Add a SET amp, it is spooky real, band is playing in the room sounding.

@seanheis1 Thanks. What I am looking for!
I mean 250-400 Hz  , The deficit sound pressure make sound thin
Only real horn get big help  . transmission line working just for lower
bass.
I have had used full range speaker with 300B SET amplifiers for 4 years.

But it had lot of limitation in treble.

After I switch to Lansche 4.1, I had been happy with pristine treble that I can not get with full range.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis96gda-lansche-audio-no-3-floorstanding-speaker-like-new-reduce-...

This one is smaller model than mine.

But you can experience excellent treble out of plasma tweeter.

It will be very good for Jazz Vocal.
Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread. Re-reading the thread has reinforced the wisdom and the on-point contributions shared in September and October of last year.

It's been a slow process, as expected, but with a ton of learning and growth as well as actual experience within/across portions of our hobby.

The Cube Audio Nenuphar speakers were delivered this past Wednesday and I am closing in on 100 hours of run time on them. I've been running them overnight on my solid state gear.

I also added the Grandinote Genesi Preamplifier ahead of Scott Sheaffer's Found-Music 2A3 amp. Since the Genesi is a fully balanced design, I am using a custom Cardas XLR adaptor to allow for 'correct' SE IC connections.

Jeffrey Catalano of High Water Sound has been and continues to be wonderful to work with and helped arrange an audition of the Horning Hybrid Eufrodite Ellipses through one of his clients. The audition was exceptional. The Eufrodite is a speaker I can see myself being very happy with and I am working on a follow-up audition. His client has recently added and broken in a Kuzma 4-Point 14" arm and an Air Tight Opus-1 cartridge and is getting fantastic results. 

Holger Adler of Voxativ has been tremendous as well. I am working on getting to Dallas to audition his full line. 

Axpona is a fall back option, though it may be tough for me to coordinate with my schedule.

I am also planning on a future trip to NYC/NJ to get my ears on Horning, Charney, Grandinote, etc.

@acresverde  Once the Cubes are broken in (which they are...I'm giving them longer than the 40 hours Jon Ver Halen, the Cube Audio U.S. importer, advised), and I've worked on placement/ positioning, etc. I'd love to get your opinion and feedback on them within the context of my system and room.

A MAJOR shout-out of thanks to Charles ( @charles1dad ) for his extraordinary support and guidance throughout the journey.

There are others who have helped in major ways, and I'll recognize all of you formally and express my gratitude once I get a mini-write-up organized.

The original articulated goals remain the same. To have a 'bifurcated' system. My front end through DAC remains the same. What may change is my full-range speaker choice. Horning Hybrids and Voxativ's full range 'system' or moving up the Tekton Design line are all viable options, as part of the 'two speaker' system journey.