Is the NuPrime CDT 9 Pro a Best Kept Secret?

Recently the lens fell out of my heavily moded (Musical Concepts)  Pioneer PD 65 which I use as a transport, toslinked to my Audio Alchemy DPP/DAC. I glued it back in, but it won't play.  I  may have inserted it upside down, alas, there was no telling which way was up even wth my magnifying glass

so I am in search of a transport. The NuPrime CDT 9 Pro (MSRP $795) caught my eye, but I cannot find a review

Anybody know anything? 
tweak1
Must be a special digital cable to prioritize that product over a transport and DAC. 

celander
530 posts

"Must be a special digital cable to prioritize that product over a transport and DAC."   

You missed something the toslink goes between a trans and da.

Jay doesn't offer toslink
@tweak1, I understand the significance of the toslink digital cable and its inability to be used as a digital cable with the Jay's Audio transport. I guess I would have chosen the transport and DAC for their SQ's and then obtain a compatible digital cable to mate the transport and DAC together.

That you think highly of the WireWorld toslink digital cable is admirable. I am sure the NuPrime CDT-8 Pro will suit your needs quite well!