Advice and help understanding, choosing a Widebander / Single Full Range Driver speaker?

I'm considering a second set of speakers for my primary system.

I'm satisfied and very happy with my current primary speakers (Tekton Design SEs), so this isn't about a replacement speaker, but I have been looking for something that is different enough from my Tektons, in terms of speaker type and design, etc.

My current top choices being Sound Labs or Cube Audio. Horns, maybe.

Srajan Ebaen's review of the Bliss C a year ago was what first exposed me to Cube Audio and his more recent review of the Nenuphar is stellar. Both reviews are copied in my follow-up post below.

I've been 'somewhat' exposed to full range drivers (or nearly so, with augmentation) as I've owned Zu Audio and Vaughn Loudspeakers and have been exposed to Teresonic speakers and Voxativ drivers. Still, I'm a neophyte with regards to this speaker type (single full-range driver).

Would love to learn more about the pros and cons of owning a true wide-bander and issues, pitfalls, etc. I should consider before moving forward.

Leaving this very general and open. Let's keep budget out of this also (I don't want to complicate the discussion). 

More on my system and room and preferences in subsequent posts.

Thanks!

(BTW - I did search the forums and there is 1 wide bander thread and 6 full range driver threads. None apply directly, but I will review each to see what I can pull out that may be relevant).
david_ten
@douglas_schroeder

I love your point: "you will question everything you think you know"

Your post immediately above has so much wisdom in it. Thank you.
david_ten, thank you. It will be fun to see how you "adapt" to an entirely different genre of speaker and what insights you bring to discussion. :)
Hi everyone. This has been taking the time I expected it to. Reminds me of my move to ’slow food’ cooking, years ago. Fantastic results, by the way.

I made my first component choice to start off on this new pathway.

It is Scott Sheaffer’s Found Music 2A3 monoblock amplifier.

Here is some discussion of it, as well as photos:

https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/found-music-2a3-amplifier.4279/

Horn speakers leap out as an obvious pairing. There are other options also.

Given the amp, any changes or additional guidance regarding speaker choice? Thank you.
Charney will be at the 2018 Capital Audio Fest...stop by for a listen if your there
@rodge827  Charney has been recommended and is on my list. A great choice. Let us know your impressions (I am assuming you will be there) of their room.