Is the NuPrime CDT 9 Pro a Best Kept Secret?

Recently the lens fell out of my heavily moded (Musical Concepts)  Pioneer PD 65 which I use as a transport, toslinked to my Audio Alchemy DPP/DAC. I glued it back in, but it won't play.  I  may have inserted it upside down, alas, there was no telling which way was up even wth my magnifying glass

so I am in search of a transport. The NuPrime CDT 9 Pro (MSRP $795) caught my eye, but I cannot find a review

Anybody know anything? 
tweak1
If you can stretch your budget.

I recommend Jay’s CDT2.

It is built solid and sounds almost top grade.

I got it yesterday. So far it sound excellent

The only better transport that I had heard is CEC TL0X which cost around 10k used.
I also recommend the Jay's CDT2 Mk2. I got one recently, and I love it! Much better sounding than the Musical Fidelity and the April Music transports it replaced. The build quality is up there with the best of them. 
Another vote for the CDT-8.  I run mine into the Directstream Sr. via I2S.

The CDT-8 Pro is a transport, that also has an upsampling converter on board (though it seems to be defeatable).

The CDP-9 adds full DAC plus preamp functions.

It you're looking for an inexpensive transport, the '8 is obviously a competitor to the few other ones out there (e.g. Cambridge), and there have been threads dedicated to this topic.

Googling the '9 for reviews and impressions, it seems to tend to hew to the, how shall I say, slightly less forgiving end of the spectrum that we're all familiar with.