Experience in isolation/resonance tweeks & brands?

Has anyone experienced any kind of isolation/ resonance devices such as component feet, component stands, sub stands, speaker stands that for the money spent made considerable differences in sound quality of stereo music and hometheater???? Suggestions or comments:)

REGARDS Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Hi Bacardi,

No I have not tried his Gyrotension amp stands. I have his PW4, Bugunga ballmatic, Pi-Ball, ALS03 spike shoes. They are well-made and quite reasonable. The PW4 replaced a set of Finite Elemente Ceraball Universal under my CD transport to good effect. These will be great for pre and amp application as well if within their weight capacity.

Regards,

Kenobi
I have spent the last 4 years playing with relatively inexpensive vibration and resonance control devices. These include Symposium padz, myrtle blocks, audio tekne carbon blocks, super cheap MG4 gel resonance controls($5 for 4), Lead bars and weight bags. They all do something, depending on where you put them and the real question is whether they do something good. It's a tweaker's holiday with these items and the best thing is that for 4 years I haven't spent thousands of dollars on new equipment (other than a new blu-ray/ sacd player which was greatly improved by a lead bar and some other assorted devices on top of walker feet). I can succesfully change the character of my system with these devices and continue to explore the potential of the equipment I already own.
Don't ever use shelves made of glass.
I like sorbathane pucks for CD plyers
And hard rubber feet(herbies for amps & preamps)
Based on 35 yrs of listening