Experience in isolation/resonance tweeks & brands?

Has anyone experienced any kind of isolation/ resonance devices such as component feet, component stands, sub stands, speaker stands that for the money spent made considerable differences in sound quality of stereo music and hometheater???? Suggestions or comments:)

REGARDS Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Grand Prix Audio racks and carbon fiber shelves have inproved the sound of everything I have placed on them. Highly recommended!
Hello all and thx for your suggestions. pointing to Karelfd. I live in Canada and I want to know where I can research or look into the Aktyna A.R.I.S feet. At the moment I have been researching HIFI Pyon and speaking with John regarding his stands/feet,platforms. He has some amazing looking stuff that is reasonable in price and the engineering is topnotch. I purchased his HIFI Pyon Mythology Cable Elevators and they are pretty spectacular. They work great with my Synergistic Research Tesla active army of cords. I have a Sistrum SP-1 under my SVS PB13 Ultra(piano black) and It discipated some of the unwanted vibrations from the walls,floor,& ornaments & also tightened,detailed, and defined the bass. The bass pitch is just amazing. I would really like to try a stand/feet/platform under my power amp(Parasound HCA 2205A) and would like some suggestions......THX

REGARDS Bacardi
Bacardi, I was hoping to find whether Aktyna had someone distributing their product in Canada and am appalled to see that their site has disappeared from the web (it used to be www.aktyna.eu). Instead, I was redirected to one of those nasty domain raiders that seem to have snapped away the domain name from under their nose.
Anyway, Aktyna is a big thing in the French audio community. If it is of any use to you, I'll mail you a few links where you can at least see a description (in French).
Very sorry about this
Karel
Hi Bacardi,

I have some of John's HiFi PYON offerings and would recommend them as well.

Regards,

Kenobi