Tidal Hifi has a very limited jazz selection

I formerly had Spotify's service at $10 a month and upgraded to the Tidal Hifi and the quality of their stream is decidedly better, but Tidal's jazz catalogue of jazz, compared to Spotify, is abysmal.   I think will go back to Spotify for their vastly deeper selection of jazz, which is my only musical interest.  What are my alternatives?
whitestix
Spotify does have more jazz content but I'm unwilling to give up the obvious SQ delivered by Tidal.  Perhaps QOBUZ is an option, depending on where you live.  Anyone know the when US service may become available for QOBUZ?
Tidal has an excellent  jazz collection not as big as Spotify but still large and varied. I cannot listen to Spotify the quality is just too poor.
Just out of curiosity, what are you looking for that you can't find on Tidal? I listen almost exclusively to jazz and find the selection to be pretty good, even for the more esoteric stuff like Human Feel or AlasNoAxis. Sure, there are holes. But there's a ton of great music there, at least for me.
Some of the problem is that Tidal's catalog requires assiduous effort to find the albums one is looking for. 
You practically have to type the whole title, and then hope it is available.
B
I am looking for straight ahead jazz pretty much only, from the late 50's onward.  Stan Getz, Miles Davis, Paul Desmond, Gerry Mulligan, Wayne Shorter, Kenny Burrells, John Coltrane, Benny Golson, Errol Garner, Blue Mitchell, Bill Watrous... you get the idea.  I formerly had Spotify and, insofar as my taste in music goes, their catalogue is deeper by a factor of 3 or 4.  I am a heretic in saying that I thought the stream from Spotify was quite acceptable to my ears (I have McCormack and Pass Labs amps, a Don Sachs tube preamp, and Spatial Audio M4 Triode Master speakers) and I might just return to their services until some service with a deeper catalogue of jazz comes along.