Schiit Saga which tubes to order?

I was thinking about ordering the Tung-sol 6sn7 and the LISST. Anyone heard the LISST?
128x128coachpoconnor
When I bought my Freya I just ordered the stock tubes and then went looking for something else that could help improve the sound at a reasonable price.  Let's face it you probably don't want to spend more for the tubes than what the preamp cost.  You definitely do not want the LISST if you want the sound of tubes. I had already tried the Early Russians in an Atmosphere amp that I have and found them to be a very good bang for the buck tube.  Better than the Tungsol which I have also tried.  I'm sure the Tungsol tubes Schiit sells are matched and a good value, but IMO they're probably no better than what you can find elsewhere (Upscale Audio for example), and again the Early Russions are much better for only $5 more.

I have no experience with the tube lowrider speaks of but but kinda doubt that's what Schiit is selling.
And Lowrider $349 is the price of the amp with a stock tube.  Remember we're talking Schiit here.
Marco1 thanks for your response. Since you have a Schiit Freya you understand the question I was asking. I don't think I did a very good job of articulating what I was wanting to know. I think I'll order the stock tube. Then I'll order the Early Russian from Upscale. Have you enjoyed the Freya?
Enjoying it very much.  It's a great little preamp.  It was my first experience with the Schiit brand.  I've since bought one of their DAC's and I'm considering one of their headphone amps.Talk about bang for the buck products.  Kind of makes you wonder what you've been paying 5 to 10 times more for all these years.  Plus how often can you exclaim you've got a pile of Schiit sitting on your shelf :-)