Schiit Saga which tubes to order?

I was thinking about ordering the Tung-sol 6sn7 and the LISST. Anyone heard the LISST?
128x128coachpoconnor
First question; who is selling these tubes and quoting the prices? Only buy from reputable dealers.

So, I assume you are looking to buy NOS tubes rather than new production. There are so many brands and variations. There are different variants of Tung-Sol, you need to know which version you are buying. One TS oval plate will cost over $300, it's a rare tube from the 1940s and one of the greatest tubes of all time. There are also NOS TS tubes for $50 each.

http://www.schiit.com/about/news/octal-lisst-new-tube-options
Why buy a LISST tube? Then your preamp would be all solid state.

With regard to Amperex Bugle Boys, they are one of the most counterfeited tubes. They’re found on Ebay.

I'm not saying yours were fakes, but don't trust Ebay.

Try the "Early Russian" from Upscale.  Only 5 bucks more than Tung-Sol.  That's what I'm using in my Freya.  Provides a very nice improvement over the stock tube and the Tung-Sol.

I appreciate the feedback. I’m trying to determine wether to buy the upgraded tube packages with my Saga; or just buy the stock tube that is included from Schiit for $349.00
Marco may be offering the best advice, early Russians have good sonics.
But if it was me, i would inquire which type of Tung-Sol they are offering. It should be an Oval-plate for a price that high. I have one from WWII era in my preamp and paid about $380. Outstanding tube.
A new production TS is inexpensive and isn't in the same league as NOS.