Any ideas?? ARC CD 3 doesn't work

I went to fire up my CD 3 Mk 2 this morning and it is completely black! I slid the door, I tried the remote, I pushed the STD By button, I changed the power cord, I checked the fuse box, I plugged in something else to insure the outlet was OK and the case is stone cold. I have a local service outlet I can take it tomorrow, I am crushed.
Any ideas what might have happen??
rsjm80
The clue maybe very simple, but under the cover. There's also fuse next to voltage control circuit(power supply), but that one is more-likely due to the rectifier bridge shot or voltage regulator IC.
You might've had surge... Unscrew the cover and see if you find anything suspicious such as capacitors leaking or burned parts of PCB.
Thanks, I called both ARC yesterday and a Tech here that also works on ARC and I'm hoping it's nothing more than a fuse but, its going in for evaluation and I'll let you know what they find out. I sure hope that it's really next to nothing as I am lost right now.
A quick follow up... I took in the CD 3 Mk@ and the tech told me that in the past week to 2 he has gotten swamped suddenly with all different equipment that has trouble, which leads me to believe that it may has sourced from the grid it's self, just seems awful funny that so many pieces have suddenly failed from so many different manufactures. When I get the prognosis, I update again.