Dynaudio Special 40 or OLD Dynaudio Focus 160?

I'm eyeing on either of these models, I've listened to Focus 110 sometimes ago, the high came out from the tweeters is very very charming, mid sound just right to the point and sweet, bass most probably could have be the concern where I feel drum music a bit stiff to hear. Any opinions? I intend to drive it with a Class D Audio SDS-470C power amp, signal from a DAC pre Fostex HP-A3.
128x128wim1983
I have the special 40. Best monitor i ever owned. Magic with Gamut amplification.
Regards
I've owned both. The Special 40s do sound better but you really can't go wrong with either model. I still use the Special 40s and I'm convinced that I'd have to spend twice as much to find a monitor to best them. They play just about any type of music exceptionally well. 
I have heard the Special 40 at a dealer in Chicago who was driving them with some Simaudio electronics. They sounded fabulous. I cam imagine the bliss that @mountainsong must be experiencing with the Gamuts! These are really special monitors.
@wim1983 I would probably give up the Special 40s for a pair of Joseph Audio Pulsars.