High-end TT setup with phono stage built in

Does this exist, other than the yet to be released Burmester: https://www.burmester.de/en/home-audio/reference-line/175-turntable.html at 30000$, my budget is 1/10th that.

I am looking for SQ of a $5000 (2k TT, 1k cart, 2k phono stage) analog setup but don't want yet another box (phono preamp). Budget <5000$

Why so? Let's just say I am obsessed with reducing the number of boxes in my condo.
essrand

really the only way other then some boutique outfits like the above is in the lower end.

you could: 

Integrated amp with it all built in. so the phono is in the amp not separate.

you could do a custom table like a Garrard 301, Technics, Thorens with a custom plinth and build in the phono stage that's well with in your budget.

or get a small phono stage and hide it behind your other gear. that's actually easy to do as many good stages are rather small.

there is other tables with all built in phono stage and AD. but they usually are targeting the entry level guys at $1000 and below. I hope someone else has a suggestion for you, I have not come across anything but consoles etc.

Yes, SME Synergy. Not only all in one, but also one of the best turntables in the world at any price. Maybe even the best, period:

https://sme.co.uk/audio/product/synergy/
Why not just use a preamp or an integrated amp with a built in phono stage? 
I'm with brf.  It seems that's what you want, as an alternative to the SME Synergy type of solution (where the phono stage is built in to the TT).  And as someone else wrote, you could buy one of the many tiny, inexpensive, yet good phono stages now available and park them very close to your TT. Such a box could even be hard-wired to the tonearm (to avoid an extra pair of ICs in the signal path). Where have we gone wrong in our understanding of your post?
The SME Synergy doesn’t really solve the OP’s goal as there’s still an extra box to deal with. Any of the true all-in-ones are entry level units. As already mentioned, the best compromise is getting one of the small form factor phono stages and mounting it in an inconspicuous location.