Tyler Decade D1s

Going to give Tys new D1s a audition. I love my Linbrook Sigs but my inqueseness is to large and i have to give D1 a listen. As anyone who has listened to Linbrook Sigs knows the sound is full wide and sweet, those big boys disappear in the sound.

Ty says D1s will be a large improvement on LSS. After 3 plus years with LSS they will have to be to win me over.

Are there any of you Goners that went to Rocky Mt Fest who visited Tylers room and heard D1s.
stltrains
I was checking Ty's ad about a D1 that was traded for a D10! Here I am waiting for my D1 to arrive and suddenly Ty is going to release a new Decade line. Have anyone heard of it. I did email Ty and Im waiting for his respond.
Rneclps (Threads | Answers)

Ty is in Florida right now and will not get back till tomorrow night. I doubt he has access to a computer?
For all that have D1 coming and now hearing about a possible D10 let me say this. For the first 150 hrs or so i was really worried about a lack of bass, so much so i was in contact with Ty about it. Then wham here it comes solid firm and true. I have a rather large room 20X30 and D1s fill it up easy. My early concern was having to much bass and have to move D1 way out into the room. Right now D1 is out from the front of the speaker 4 feet to wall. This makes for a happy wife and a better looking setup IMO. With this position i have all of the stage needed in terms of withe and depth.
Mike
I have D1 and my room have 14.5x21.5x8.

I have about 30 hrs on them. They good but I wish have more bass ...

I will continue the burn-in and see what happend and will play with them to try to place them to maximize the bass level.

They at 29 inch from the back wall and about 4-5 foots from the side wall.

I don't notice the hot treble on them right out the box.
Ladanree, I wouldn't do much critical listening until around the 200 hour mark. Don't even move them around until then.
Agree with Jp1208, have a pair of D3s and until you get more hours on them Ladamree you'll not be getting what you expected, but you will.