Tyler Decade D1s

Going to give Tys new D1s a audition. I love my Linbrook Sigs but my inqueseness is to large and i have to give D1 a listen. As anyone who has listened to Linbrook Sigs knows the sound is full wide and sweet, those big boys disappear in the sound.

Ty says D1s will be a large improvement on LSS. After 3 plus years with LSS they will have to be to win me over.

Are there any of you Goners that went to Rocky Mt Fest who visited Tylers room and heard D1s.
stltrains
Springbok your description fits the bill to a tee. When you reach the 200 hour area do your self a favor and set up your d1s using the sumiko speaker set up for a better sounding d1. To all if you have these wonderful speakers get them coupled into your room and be amazed. Enjoy mike
Springbok10, if you think they are under priced now just wait until they break in. They are "FEE NOMINAL".
I was checking Ty's ad about a D1 that was traded for a D10! Here I am waiting for my D1 to arrive and suddenly Ty is going to release a new Decade line. Have anyone heard of it. I did email Ty and Im waiting for his respond.
Rneclps i'm sure Ty will be responding to you about d10.
That 10 number may have some meaning as to what d10s make up will be. Ty ran his first lineup for a long time. And i like his new business practice. When you keep improving we all get better speakers. An i believe a great value compared to what i have heard from some of the big boys speaker lineups.

As for my D1s they could be the last speaker i will need. When you get yours and have them broke in you can draw your own conclusions. I cant find any weakness that sticks out to my ears in a large way. Just very satisfying sound top to bottom.
Mike
The D10s will have 10" woofers instead of the 7" in the D1s. Seems like it would be for large rooms (8 10" woofers -- now that will be able to move some air!).