Tyler Decade D1s

Going to give Tys new D1s a audition. I love my Linbrook Sigs but my inqueseness is to large and i have to give D1 a listen. As anyone who has listened to Linbrook Sigs knows the sound is full wide and sweet, those big boys disappear in the sound.

Ty says D1s will be a large improvement on LSS. After 3 plus years with LSS they will have to be to win me over.

Are there any of you Goners that went to Rocky Mt Fest who visited Tylers room and heard D1s.
stltrains
Dawg can't agree more on improvements after the two hundred hour mark. I'm guessing things will steadily get better through the five hundred hour area. You're assessment of bass response is right on, another thing is how these big boys disappear in the room musicly theres a huge stage in front of me that's well placed, love it. I can't stress strongly enough how important setup is. Time spent making those small moves will pay off in superior sound. Last night I listened to a few direct to disk lps and the sound was live and most enjoyable from d1. mike
Out of curiosity guys, how do these D1's compare with the LSS's in the mid/upper mid range? The same as? Different? Just curious - I always thought that was the Achilles heel of mine (in my system of course).
Hello Newbee i thought i would keep my LSS till the cows came home. Now i'm a happy D1 owner my LSS went because of D1s ability to produce music thats more life like or i should say D1 produces sounds with more truth. Across the spectrum better sound.

I plan on a review when i get 500 hrs or there abouts. If you are ever in New Orleans get in touch will give you a test drive.

Mike
I am interested in the Tyler line, have been for years. Hoping to get to hear them at RMAF this year, if Ty is there. Coming over from the UK. Any thoughts on minimum amplifier output. I use a 22watt 845 SET, which I love. I suspect they would not be enough for the D line, any thoughts. My other thought is Daedalus, which would be OK. They both look so attractive, important in keeping the wife happy.
David D1 i could not give you a experience comment on your SET question. Though Ty leans towards tubed gear for his speakers. AS for the looks my wife loves them in the very light maple we have. Will be posting new pictures of my room with D1 now in the mix. You could contact Ty for answers to your questions.
Mike