Tyler Decade D1s

Going to give Tys new D1s a audition. I love my Linbrook Sigs but my inqueseness is to large and i have to give D1 a listen. As anyone who has listened to Linbrook Sigs knows the sound is full wide and sweet, those big boys disappear in the sound.

Ty says D1s will be a large improvement on LSS. After 3 plus years with LSS they will have to be to win me over.

Are there any of you Goners that went to Rocky Mt Fest who visited Tylers room and heard D1s.
stltrains
Yes. My friend & I were stunned by how amazing they sound. Easily in our top 3 of the whole show. And Tyler struck us as a down to earth real deal guy you can trust. I want a pair too. By the way, he was using a mid-fi amp to drive them. The bass went low and was fast & tight. Really was impressed all around by them.
Thanks Waveman for the info. Thats what i expected to hear knowing Tys designs and products. Ty is by far one of the best in all of audio. Down to earth and straight forward.
Got my D1s this evening. A 400lb package at the local Yellow Fright trucking dock they just fit into my Pathfinder. Gotem home and with the help of the wife who btw has no problem with the size of D1s in our music room unpacked and temporarily set them up. At over 170lbs these baby's are heavy care is needed for you and the speakers. For now just sitting on towels.

Ty said he put 70 hrs on them before shipping to me. Will play them until i get 150 plus hrs on them and then use the master setup for placement in my room.

Right out of the box these big floor standers are so much better looking in person than pictures of them i've seen for sure. Built like a tank with 1 inch walls all the way around. The time delay design and shape already have caught my ears attention. No problem with bass with rear porting a concern i had.

After listening to 3 lps tonight i am impressed to say the least. I will hold my thoughts till i get at least 150 hrs. on them.
Mike
Have near 115 hours playing time now. D1s appear to have no problems with setup. I have not tried to get real technical with setup but dont think D1s will be difficult to get positioned. Making small moves for better listening and they are easily coupling into my large room very nicely.

I also put the spikes on at this time and can still slide them with small hard wood floor pieces and the towels beneath them.

Bass is really starting to bloom with a tight sound. Mid range has changed from its lean dry sound to a true life like sound. Piano and voice have real good timber. I'm starting to believe that timber is going to be one of these speakers high points.

The treble was on the hot side early and has also calmed down to the point of getting a little polite.

I am hearing very good air and transparency. The front wall is 20 feet across and its almost 30 feet to the back of the room and as you would think these big fine looking speakers are having no problem filling the room with music.

Will post more as the hours get logged in.