Underrated album: Sonics AND Music

Listening to this CD this evening it struck me that this might be the most underrated CD I have, from both a sonics and music point of view. I bet everyone has a go-to album that needs more respect.  Mine: Rosanne Cash— Rules of Travel. 
tomaswv
@reubent ,

I think I have all of Supertramp’s output, mine is on vinyl.
………………………………….

Up next..
Aretha's Gold   MFSL 45 rpm
wtf, no problem at all. Its all about hearing different opinions and different ways of looking at stuff. Point-counter point is a great way to clarify things. Its all good.

And in all honesty, I wasn't aware of Two Against Nature until about a month ago. ;-)
Just listened to Genesis - ...And Then There Were Three

Haven't played it in years.  Liked it 40 years ago.  Liked it very much tonight.  Of course, the radio only played the "Follow You, Follow Me" single which is pretty much drivel by comparison to the rest of the album.  Tony Banks genius is apparent throughout.  
Jim Lauderdale's "Wait Til Spring", backed by the group Donna The Buffalo is very enjoyable, and Donna The Buffalo's "Rockin' In the Weary Land" is also a treat. Both are sonically very good.
Best music/recording I've ever heard seems to have no name. It just says Norman Blake, Tut Taylor, Sam Bush, Butch Robbins, Vassar Clements, David Holland, Jethro Burns.
Then, at the bottom- HDS 701
Distributed by Flying Fish Records, 1975