Underrated album: Sonics AND Music

Listening to this CD this evening it struck me that this might be the most underrated CD I have, from both a sonics and music point of view. I bet everyone has a go-to album that needs more respect.  Mine: Rosanne Cash— Rules of Travel. 
tomaswv
Ry Cooder's soundtrack for the Paris, Texas film. As always from Ry, great music. As for sound, the LP has been on Harry Pearson's Super Disc list since it's inception.
All on vinyl
Acoustic Alchemy - Red Dust & Spanish Lace
Aimee Mann - Mental Illness
Beck - Morning Phase
Thomas Dolby - The Flat Earth (side 1)
just about anything on ECM label
Zero 7 - When It Falls, Simple Things

Steely Dan "Two Against Nature"
+1 .. fantastic record. While it wasn't their most popular it did win 4 Grammy's including Album of the Year and Best Engineered Recording (non-classical). It's also been certified platinum. 
Post removed 
Walk around your workplace and find someone who can name a song from "Two Against Nature" or even the album for that matter, spin the radio dial all day long and see if you hear a song from the album, ask any earbud wearing millenial if they've ever even heard of Steely Dan.

So yes, audiophiles know about it. SD fans know about it. But that's about it.

And while I agree with the Best Engineered Grammy since it is one of the best engineered CDs I've heard....that isn't exactly a big deal for anyone but the engineers....and Becker/Fagen.

wtf, underrated is another one of those very open descriptors. In a broad sense when I think about underrated I mean among the general public. That will mean a very different thing among knowledgeable audiophiles....which is probably what the OP intended....so my bad.