Kinki EX M1 user comments

I’m really happy with the sound of my EX M1, and I’d like to encourage folks to post their comments as they join the user base. I started using mine around August 24, and though I was skeptical about just how good the sound would be, or that it would improve over time, I was wrong on both counts. 

Also, I hope folks will note engineering or other changes as they occur. So far, there is a gain switch and a ground jumper, and silver rather than black remotes versus the original.

Let’s start hearing from new users! 
128x128maritime51
I will make a point to touch upon this fact when I finish my writeup but this is something everyone needs to know. The Kinki Studio outperformed my Pass stack, which had a retail of $11k new. How do you like them apples?
I like them apples for sure. 👍
I know it’s not appropriate to say the Kinki is a giant slayer, so how about a giant handicapper, or equalizer. Like Samuel Colt made all men the same, the Kinki too, levels the playing field, if not seismically upsets it.

All the best,
Nonoise
If the Kinki was a intergrated in the style of Accuphase/ Luxman then I would be very interested, I have grown tired of the minimalist approach, but it looks like a fine amp in that minimal design style.
My simple guess is that more would mean less of a lush, lovely sound....

D2, how was the Mission Hill?  🙀
Post removed