KLIPSCH Heritage speakers .

I have been an audio enthusiast for most of my life.
 I have went through a plethora of speakers.
 Way too many to name.
 I have been a sales person at Sensuous Sounds in Tampa  as well as  Sound Advice where we sold high-end McIntosh  equipment and speakers and so much more .
So I do have a little experience .
 I now have a McIntosh amplifier preamplifier and tuner.
 And the speaker I have chosen for my mains are Klipsch Cornwall..
 I think they are amazing..
 Is there anyone here that has any of the Heritage line...
Thank you.

Raymond Crowe
Lakeland Florida
128x128tobymarrs
I have the Cornwall ll's and bought them shortly after they came out in 1986. Depending on what you are wanting in a system or listening for, they are what I consider a lifetime speaker. You can push with the wattage of a transistor radio. Considering the age of the speaker, very very efficient. I run mine with a Klipsch 10" subwoofer. When my son was growing up & home before me after school, once home from work, I always knew when he had the stereo cranked up. I had things that had fallen off the walls & broke, Those incidences were prior to my owning the Klipsch sub...Lol. Excellent choice!!!My only issue is I am wanting to get a vintage receiver and am not sure which ones would be good choices, that & I'm on a limited budget...
I have owned cornwall IIs, cornscalas, forte IIIs, and now klipschorns. I guess you could say I like 'em too..........

Oz

Hi Raymond,
I too have a pair of Cornwall IIIs, love them. Drive them with a Yamaha AS2100 Integrated Amp. 
I recently purchased Heresy IIIs for my 12x14 foot den/study.  They are missing an octave compared to the Cornwall’s, but for this smallish room are great. I can place them near the rear wall, the more controlled directivity of the tweeter means less reflections and impact of the room on sound (and the need for ugly room treatments), and the 58 Hz probably keeps nasty bass nodes out of the equation.  
I am 55, and like many, have memories of being in audio stores in my youth listening to Sheffield track records on Klipschorns and McIntosh gear.