VPI Prime - How Often Do You Use the Adjustable VTA Base?

I have a Scout 1.1 with Soundsmith MIMC Star, and have been very pleased with it and am seriously considering upgrading to the Prime. I know it has a heavier platter and better arm, just curious as to how often owners of this table use the VTA. My lp collection is approaching 2,000 and I play regular lps, 180 gram, and 200 gram, new and old. Thank you for your time!
moofoo
I use it for every LP.   Its a great feature and is critical for certain stylus types.  I have a Shiabata shaped stylus that is very sensitive to small differences in a records thickness.  Eliptical shapes are less critical from what I understand.  what cartridge are you using
Thank you all for the replies. I do appreciate it.

tooblue - I did have noise from the Scout motor about every six months or so - it would just start up for no reason. I would jiggle the spindle up and down and put a drop or two of that Purple X racing oil (somewhere that was recommended) around the base of the shaft at the point it entered the motor housing and it stopped. Last time the noise started I removed the plastic spindle the belt goes around and underneath that was a copper bushing and that is where all the noise was coming from. I could not see what purpose it served - I guess just a spacer of some sort - so I removed it and the motor has been quiet since and works fine. Not a great solution, but it worked. Interestingly enough, the motor in my old VPI record cleaner is making a little noise also - but it works fine.  

soundwatts - I am using a Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC Star on the Scout 1.1, and am sending that off this week to them for re-tip before the 2 year warranty runs out, (I spoke with them today). So, I will be using an original Zephyr I just had re-tipped by Soundsmith on the Prime if I get it, until the MIMC Star comes back. 
So line contact stylus. Vta tower would be of great value to you if you have 2k albums. Treat yourself to the prime it's a great table and the 3d printed arm is amazing