Rega Brio R or Alex R for new Klipsch Heresy III's.

Greetings. Been exploring options for a new integrated for my Heresy III's. I like these 2 options and the sterling reviews they get across the board. I prefer simple 2 channel amplification. Phono section is nice, no need for a DAC or lots of bells and whistles. I have the Apollo R cd player so these seemed like logical choices. I have where Rega products have a "synergy" with each other. Will the Elex R qualitatively sound much better for the extra $$? I can't demo them side by side so input is most appreciated....
128x128beernut
I have a Peachtree Nova 300 that I use with my computer system driving a pair of Heresy I. It has very detailed and clean sound and includes a nice DAC, phono pre, HTBP, and lots of inputs. I had a Rega Apollo R CD player and it sounded great with the Peachtree. I bought my Nova 300 refurbished for less than the price of the Elex. If you look on the web you can find a similar deal. Worth taking a look at.
I agree the Rega products do have a synergy with each other. My setup is British and nearly all Rega: Planar 3, DAC-R (with Rotel RCD-02 as transport), Elex-R, Spendor A4s, Chord interconnects. I mostly listen to Classical/Jazz/Singer-Songwriter. The dealer wanted me to buy the Brio-R rather than the more expensive Elex-R as he felt the price difference wasn't worth it. I couldn't compare them with the Spendors (different dealer) but I convinced myself the extra money for the Elex was worth it. YMMV.  
Thanks guys for the above, never owned any Peachtree products but I've read good things. Unique look as well. Food for thought....
@beernut ,

Maybe consider this Luxman.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis95246-luxman-l505-u-solid-state.

I know not the same but I used to drive my refreshed/modded Heresy 1s with a Luxman R-117 and the combo was to die for.

Bill
Wow, beautiful amp. Price is a bit more than I had budgeted. However, it has me thinking....