350.8 to 30.8

This is a somewhat similar question to another poster's involving two Pass amps. 
I need to downgrade my pass for some money to get a top tier linestage which many critics and audiogoners think is one of the best.
Also I live in a small apartment and though I love the 350.8 it's a monster. 
The 30.8 will fit on a shelf easily compared to the 350 which takes up a lot of real estate by itself above of which I have wasted space.
My speakers are 89 dbs.

Is this a mistake or is the wattage enough for making an impressive soundstage with comparable impact?
roxy1927
I haven’t heard the 350.8, but I have been running a 30.8 with Vandersteen Quatro CTs. It’s important to note that my low bass is handled by the built in subwoofer amps. That said, the 30.8 throws an impressively large soundstage with great depth. The quality of the mids and highs is excellent and is rivaled by few, as my opinion and the consensus seems to be. In your small apartment - (how big is the room exactly?) you’ll probably be fine. You may sacrifice on bass impact however. Can you demo it first?
Also, they’ll put up to 90 watts after going out of class A, not sure if that’s into 4 or 8 ohms 
Post removed 
Post removed