Krell iBias or Mark Levinson 533/535H series amplifiers with Aerial Acoustics Speakers?

I have been trying to read up as much as i can on both of these amplifier lines but it doesn't seem there are many who have heard them both.  I am currently powering Aerial Acoustics 7B and CC3B speakers ( hopefully upgrading to 7T speakers) and i was wondering what the synergy would be between these two amp lines.  Krell has the Chorus 5200 and 7200 and Levinson has the 535H.  There are also the 532H and 533H -vs- the Krell Duo 300i that can be considered as well.  

My system is primarily for HT with music listening as a secondary priority, but i still want it to blossom when i am just running the towers and enjoying my tunes.  What are your thoughts?  Thanks in advance!!

jwincville
Parasound JC1's are a perfect match for my 10T's.  They replaced a ML336 and I preferred them to many others I tried including Pass X-series, newer Levinson, and a whole host of others.

Good luck with your shopping.
I didn't ask if you were running a balanced pre or out... its an important factor in your decision tho.
My Datasat amp and my ATI signature amp sound pretty much identical. They are basically the same amp except for the Datasat having a cooling fan and some additional connections to match their Pre/Pros. If looks are important the datasat wins hands down.
Ok.  Do you think the new Krell Chorus line would be a good fit?  There is a Krell 7200 for sale on here and i am very curious about it, but not sure how it will mate up with the Aerials...

My cousin has a set of Aerial 10T's.  They are very fast responding in the mids and highs.  The JC1 would probably be a good match in my opinion.  The Krell Chorus or Dual/Solo amps would be another good choice as the high frequencies on the Krell are very smooth and clean.

I would avoid fast high resolution amps like the Bryston Class AB amps.

The older generation Aerials (such as 7B and 10T) used a very responsive aluminum dome tweeter.

The new generation 7B uses a ring radiator and has different mids.  It is a completely different speaker and much more laid back and smooth.

So, an amp that would match well with the old 7B may be too slow/warm on the new 7T.