Room Correction, Acoustic Treatment, Positioning, etc. What are my options

Hi all,
Finally got around to running REW in my newly setup dedicated 2 channel room. The room itself is 14x17 with vaulted ceilings, but opens into a 10x10 room, so it feels closer to a 24x17 room with high ceilings. I've got the following setup:
MBP > [wireless] > Mytek Manhattan II (via AQ ethernet) > [AQ Water XL] > McIntosh C47 > [AQ Water] > McIntosh MC452 > [AQ Oak] > B&W 802 D3. All connected to an AQ Niagara 1000 with AQ Thunder PCs.

My issue is mainly lack of bass, and it getting a little boomy at times. I've had to turn the EQ on the C47 for bass up +4dB to even be close to ok. Here is my REW:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fq4kkmr4qki7xnv/REW.png?dl=0

I already contacted GIK, but I don't want to go overboard on acoustic treatments. Should I be considering something like the McIntosh MEN220 or some other room correction or EQ? Are any of them out there good enough to not degrade the overall sound quality of the system? Thanks!
Ag insider logo xs@2xmayoradamwest
@mayoradamwest:  Go to acousticfields.com.  You need to do the best you can with room treatments, before incorporating any eq.  Foley has a very interesting utube presentation of how using an eq to boost frequencies, really doesn’t work very well.  I use an eq,but still have anomalies. Standing waves and nulls are sometimes hard to deal with.  Jim Smith also gives good advice on these matters.
Lack of bass...adjust loudspeaker placement?  This may help with boomy bass, too.
Within reason I’ve moved the speakers around. That was the best runs of REW and the best sound. It still sounds excellent, overall, but the bass it a bit weak. 
FWIW I added a sub just to see what would happen and it didn’t do much except get boomy without sound more full. 

@handymann I check led acousticfields and will watch the videos but the products are just insanely overpriced. $4k+ for a single diffuser? Pass. I did an entire room with GIK that sounds excellent and all the panels together were under 2k. 

Back to my my original question though, does anyone other than McIntosh make a Hifi EQ o room correction? Lyngdorf seems to have stopped making the standalone RP-1.