Totem Acoustic Forest Signatures

I am putting together a new 2 channel system! I am looking for a new pair of speakers and my budget is around $7000. This thread has to deal only with the Totem Acoustic Forest Signatures!!!!!!  I have always been a fan of Totem Acoustic and love the Totem sound.  I have owned almost all their speakers except for the element series and the Forest Signatures. I have been trying to find reviews on the signatures but can't find anything useful so I am turning to the Audiogon crowd.

Has anyone demoed these or does anyone currently own a pair or owned a pair in the past that can give some useful insight? I don't listen to my music at high volumes and my music mainly consists of R&B from the 50's till now.

The speakers will be hooked up to the following - Hegel H360 integrated 
- Hegel Cdp4a CD player 
- Audioquest Wild Blue Yonder interconnects
- Audioquest Wild Wood speaker cable
- Audioquest Wel Signature power cables
- Shunyata MPC12A power conditioner but looking to upgrade to their new Denali series.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrandonosman23
This morning, Peter Gabriel, "Salsbury Hill"
And "SO", Special Edition

I'm still experimenting with speaker placement after adding the Mapleshade 18"x15"x2" blocks under my Signatures.

Hi Ghosthouse,

I’m going to borrow some speaker cables from the Cable Company. That seems like the best way to go.

Thanks
ghosthouse 
You Were right! "You never know what your missing till it's gone." The Mapleshade plinths are keepers. Full stop. 

I taped the floor with painters tape and removed the blocks and played the previous cd. It was immediatly evident they were missing. The Mapleshade blocks expanded the sound. The bass which I originally thought was missing on the blocks was back. It was muddy and confused in comparison when the speakers were on the carpet. 

Dave_b
 "Cohesion".... I didn't think the soundstage could get better but has. I suppose the carpet muddied the sound. High frequency energy is smooooth. It was good before, much better now. Liquid mids!

Listening to Crowded House, Woodface. Great production. Huge soundstage. Vocals are magical on the Signatures! Such great harmonies. And the harmonica on "There goes God" is the room, literally.

N

schthom,

Please update us when you hear from The Cable Company. I'm very interested in their recommendations for your system. With my system, they suggested Wireworld, Kimber Kable and Cardas, (Current Cardas models).

Good luck!

N